The traineeships in the BPI Co. are aimed at capable and motivated students, learning in the field of: fleet and port exploitation, construction (hydrotechnical, buildings and facilities, transport construction), shipbuilding, ship machines and mechanisms, information technology, radio communication equipment and technologies, ecology and environmental management, finance and accounting, international relations, law, European Studies, project management, human resources management, etc.
Candidates have an opportunity to gain practical experience and knowledge in the specific processes of managing and developing port activities and infrastructure as well as other areas of the enterprise's business.
Students in a second or higher training course in the following fields: fleet and port operations, construction (hydrotechnical, buildings and facilities, transport construction), shipbuilding, ship machines and mechanisms, information technology, radiocommunication equipment and technologies, ecology and management environment, finance and accounting, international relations, law, European Studies, project management, human resources management, etc.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
- To show interest in the field of port activities and infrastructure, and water transport.
- Be proactive and ambitious people who are open to new knowledge and adaptive to change.
- To have successfully completed the last semester / module of the program of training, taken at the time of applying for the internship.
- The internship is carried out after selection of the received applications.
How to apply
By submitting an application, a detailed curriculum vitae, Cover letter and certificate for competed semester / module.
Documents send to email@example.com or to e-mail address of the respective territorial BPI Co.’s office in Burgas, Varna, Lom and Ruse.
Type and length of the practical training
- Internship in BPI Co is unpaid or paid depending on the duration, intensity, specifics of internship activities and individual capabilities and characteristics of the candidates.
- The duration of the internship depends on the obligations, provided in the specific divisions of BPI Co. and the usual duration is from 1 to 3 months.
We inform you that BPI Co. is a data controller. Part of the data you provide voluntarily is personal data and is under a protection regime. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of selection, as well as for the data controller’s legitimate interests in connection with a possible future contract. BPI Co. undertakes the obligation to process, use and store your personal data in accordance with European and national legislation.